Saturday, August 8, 2009

The Marvels Project - Birth of the Marvel Universe!

Hey are you ready for Brubaker and Epting's newest project?? The Marvels Project!! Check out the birth of the marvel universe in this 8 issue mini series out this week (August 12th)!

From the same team that's been bringing you one of the best titles out there: Captain America! You'll see the birth of the superhero age in the Marvel Universe. Witness the early days of greats such as Human Torch, Namor, Nick Fury, Captain America and more!

The Marvels Project is out August 12th, don't miss out!

1 comment:

Michael Kasaboski said...

This one was totally off my radar, I have to admit. But when I saw in the store this week with Brubaker and Epting's names on it I snatched it up right away. And man, I'm I glad I did. This book is awesome!